As part of the Make Innovation Happen initiative, Highlands and Islands Enterprise and Scottish Enterprise have invested £650,000 into a new Food and Drink Collaborative Innovation Fund.
The aim of the fund is to encourage a culture of collaborative innovation by addressing key opportunities or challenges in the food and drink sector.
Am I eligible?
- The fund is primarily aimed at innovations in products, processes or business models leading to new growth in the food and drink sector.
- The programme is focused on small to medium sized enterprises (SMEs), within Scotland's food and drink sector.
- Larger companies may be part of the collaboration but should have at least one SME in their project.
- Companies must be registered in Scotland or be able to demonstrate that its principal business operation is based here.
- Essentially, there must be a collaborative relationship between a group of companies, organisations, Scottish Higher Education Institutes or research facilities.
How to apply
Visit Scottish Enterprise website and submit an enquiry here.