Tech Nation’s Cyber 2.0 programme will help the UK’s fastest-growing cyber security companies on their scaling journey.
Running over the course of 6 months, 20 companies will receive over 60 hours of support, delivered by over 20 scale coaches.
Tech Nation Cyber, as all other Tech Nation growth programmes, is free, and they don’t take an equity stake in any businesses that join.
Over the 6 month period, joining companies will take part in:
- Workshops – founder-focused sessions delivered by world-leading scale coaches, tackling fundamental growth barriers such as culture, talent and international expansion
- Meetups – senior-leader focussed sessions delivered by selected scaling experts. Cyber 2.0 will also see the launch of a new Young Leaders meetup, focused on how growing companies can nurture and retain young talent.
- International trip – In collaboration with DIT, the cohort will explore a relevant international territory with the view to assist and inform the cohort on their journey towards international expansion. Last year our cohort visited New York and Washington DC.
- Peer Networking – learn from and with programme peers and scale coaches. The programme will also offer the chance to connect with Cyber’s prestigious alumni network.
Cyber 2.0 is looking to support the UK’s fastest-growing cyber security tech companies to scale faster. Qualifying companies must meet the following criteria:
- Cyber security focused – as this is a sector specific programme, it stands to reason that companies must have cyber security at the heart of their offering.
- UK HQ – Companies headquarters must be based in the United Kingdom.
- 10+ employees
- Seed funding at minimum, or £500,000+ in revenue if bootstrapped
If the criteria matches your company, get in touch. Applications close on 14th February 2020.