Delivered by: Firstport for Social Entrepreneurs and CEIS
Application Information: Open Now - applications close on Friday 23rd October at 12 noon. There is an information webinar for applicants on the 15th October at 1pm, register for this here.
Ambitious social enterprises looking to scale: Applicants will be split into two cohorts depending on the size and stage of the business. Support will be delivered online and face-to-face where possible (dependent on COVID-19 restrictions).
Benefits of the programme:
- Intensive one-to-one and group-based business support
- Direct links to potential investors and lenders, and help to navigate the wider social investment arena
- Support delivered by advisers who understand the unique drivers for social entrepreneurs
- A network of like-minded peers who you can share experiences, ideas and concerns with
- Developing relationships with a pool of grant funders who may act as co-investors to any private investment and/or loans you secure through the programme
- Tailored advice and professional expertise from industry experts in the areas of sales assumptions, social impact measurement, financial performance and management, data management, risk management, trademarking/IP, and market intelligence.
- Access to Digital Maturity, Business Diagnostic and Impact Assessment digital tools combined with improvement planning support.
- Links to the wider social enterprise support ecosystem
- Application review - w/c 26th October
- Communication with shortlisted applicants – on or before Friday 30th October
- Pitch interviews - Tuesday 3rd and Wednesday 4th November
- Selection confirmed – by Friday 6th November
- Programme starts - Week commencing 9th November
How to Apply
To apply please complete our Online Form, choosing Social Enterprise from the Accelerator option drop down menu. Once we have received your form a business advisor will be in touch after the closing date.