Delivered by: Firstport for Social Entrepreneurs and CEIS
Application Information: Please check back here for dates of our next programme.
Ambitious social enterprises looking to scale: Applicants will be split into two cohorts depending on the size and stage of the business. Support will be delivered online and face-to-face where possible (dependent on COVID-19 restrictions).
Benefits of the programme:
- Intensive one-to-one and group-based business support
- Direct links to potential investors and lenders, and help to navigate the wider social investment arena
- Support delivered by advisers who understand the unique drivers for social entrepreneurs
- A network of like-minded peers who you can share experiences, ideas and concerns with
- Developing relationships with a pool of grant funders who may act as co-investors to any private investment and/or loans you secure through the programme
- Tailored advice and professional expertise from industry experts in the areas of sales assumptions, social impact measurement, financial performance and management, data management, risk management, trademarking/IP, and market intelligence.
- Access to Digital Maturity, Business Diagnostic and Impact Assessment digital tools combined with improvement planning support.
- Links to the wider social enterprise support ecosystem
How to Apply
Please check back here for new dates in 2021.
Please check eligibility for this programme before applying.