Scottish Council for Development and Industry (SCDI) is working in partnership with Glasgow City Council to support Glasgow Businesses to meet their international trade ambitions.
Who is eligible:
- Companies must be based wholly within the Glasgow City Boundary and agree to remain trading within the City of Glasgow boundary for a minimum of 12 months following the disbursement of funding.
- Employ less than 250 people worldwide.
- Companies must be operating from commercial property and registered with Glasgow City Council's non Domestic Rates Office.
- Must be able to demonstrate the need for grant support.
- Preference will be given to those applications that demonstrate preparedness and prospects in the market.
- Must be VAT registered business and operate a business bank account.
Retail companies and companies trading locally (within the City) are not eligible for support.
Visit their Frequently Asked Questions section for more information: http://www.scdi.org.uk/images/document/SCDI_International_Trade_Visits_FAQs.pdf